Sunday, September 28, 2008

PENNY JI;BOOMDEA:MEANNE JARIE& RECKY BAY

At Kelly's bridesmaids luncheon,I had placed two framed pictures on one of the side tables.One of the pictures was of Kelly in her wedding dress, and the other was of me, in my wedding dress,some 35 years ago! I wore a beautiful lace mantilla, that a dear friend of mine loaned me.This friend just happend to be one of three best friends giving the bridesmaids luncheon for Kelly.
Some of us, started off together, some 60 years ago, and have blended our personalities together, in a way,only our Lord could do!We have almost nothing in common,as far as politics go,but then, life isn't all about politics, either! We would give each other the shirt off our backs, and have been there for each other, as far back as I can remember!
This trip was special to me,because of Kelly's wedding, but extra special, because of these friends. These friends have been with me, through every ordeal in my life,that Ihave gone though.
God chose tese friendsa for me, as He did our Mothers,so long ago, and to me, they are the absolutely the best in life long friends.
Thank You Lord! We even get to spend Eternity together,too!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home