Sunday, September 07, 2008

JUST AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH

Just as in the days of Habakkuk, when God spoke to that minor prophet and told him that He was,indeed, doing something; He told him to be astonished and to wonder, ....that He was not being silent!
He was raising up the Chaldeans to take them into captivity for judgement, because they had forgotten their Lord God.
Just as in the days of Noah.....
Just as in the days of Habakkuk....
Look at us today.Are we too,forgetting God?
I hope not!
I don't want to be taken over by aliens from a foreign country!
As with Habakkuk,his vision was to be recorded for another appointed time,
and will hasten on towards the goal, and will not fail!
As I read through Habakkuk,I looked at this next line, and could only see what must fit in its place.....
"Though Jesus taries,wait for Him;
For He will certainly come, He will not delay".
Please let us not forget our Lord God and Savior,Jesus Christ.....
If I have taken liberties with this scripture,please forgive me,but it speaks boldly to my heart.....
Come Lord Jesus Come!
Becky











Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home