Sunday, September 28, 2008

HE GAVE YOU

Thank You Father,for giving us these children.
Thank You, for loaning us these boys and girls, for just a brief time, while we traverse our days upon this earth. Guide us, so that we teach our children, and bring them up, so that they understand the importance of Your ways.
I know, Sweet Lord, that there were lessons that You wanted me to teach my son,before You called him Home.I hope I did it sucessfully.....
Father, for those who still have their children with them, allow them to guide and teach them, all that they need to learn.
Having been with these Mom's,this past weekend, I know they have given back to You, their son's, and daughters,Lord. I know how important it is for us to cherish every moment with these special gifts You have loaned to us.May we always remember that they are a gift,on loan to us,from You, and when You are satisfied that we have taught them what they need to know,and they have completed their task on earth,for You, You will call them Home.Father, when that time comes, please hold onto us, and grant us Your grace, and strength.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home