Sunday, September 07, 2008

TODAY

Today,you arrived in this world.
It was April 20th 1979, and after two brothers before you, this was a welcome sight!
Today, was one of those days that your Mother will remember forever,sweet daughter of mine.A Mother treasures each child she has been given, but there is something special about a daughter.
From the beginning, when you sat at my feet in the kitchen,pounding the pots and pans to your own musical rhythm, to the days when you gracefully scaled the piano keys with your hands,to the day when you kissed me goodbye, when you walked away with Josh,.......you have always been a special daughter!
God has so blessed me with my daughter.He has taken the most delicate butterfly and allowed it to flutter its way into her heart, because she is filled with such loving kindness.He has drawn her unto Himself and she has become His child. I delight myself in my daughter and pray that they both will dwell under His Shadow forever!
Today,you and Josh stepped out into this world together.
It was September 20th,2008, and after watching you grow up,it is a day I will remember forever! Because, when you both stepped out,and started walking off together,there was,just as there was with Daniel in the lion's den,someone walking along beside you!
Keep Him there!
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home