Sunday, September 07, 2008

HEAVY HEAVY

When I was growing up,we had a little "ditty" we use to sing when we were at recess.
I guess it was a game of sorts. It went like this:"Heavy;heavy, what hangs over?"
I'm not sure what we did with this little rhyme, except maybe someone held something over our heads and we had to guess what it was. If you guessed it, then you could be the one who held the object over their head.I just know that the saying holds a mighty powerful thought in itself!
I know that sin,in itself is way toooooo heavy for each of us to have hanging over our heads, and the the only person who doesn't have to guess what that sin is,would be the Lord Jesus Christ.He's in this game for keeps folks, so take a load off, and get rid of your heavy,heavy, and don't let it hang over any more!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home