Wednesday, September 10, 2008

1,2,3,4.......

When I taught my Physical Education classes, one of the areas that I loved to really emphasize was gymnastics.When I focused on cartwheels,I always taught my students to reach as far as they could with their hands and their feet,and I would count 1-2-3-4, and then say "hand-hand-foot-foot"! Sometimes I would say "reach-reach-reach-reach"! When they got the idea of extendeing their hand as far as they could, the battle was almost won!
In our battle against the adversary,we too, do a 1-2-3-4 count! It's a hand-hand-foot-foot move too, when you think about it! First, we HAND ourselves the armor of God and HAND ourselves the specific word against the enemy! Then we step with our FOOT out against him, and use each FOOT, to get ourselves out of dodge, as fast as we can....... to get away from him!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home