Saturday, September 06, 2008

MY ETERNAL EVACUATION ROUTE

As I watched the folks from Louisianna having to evacuate,I wondered what in the world I would do,if I had to leave home? I didn't have to wait long.....
David informed me that we were probably going to be leaving for Aiken on Thursday or Friday,depending on Hurricane Hanna's track record! (I guess I'll just move my wedding plans up though!)....Atleast I have a place to stay when I go.
We need to have an eternal sin evacuation plan too!
When sin starts pouring itself over us, we better know the right evacuation route, and take it,right away!
Knowing that we have a place to go when sin comes calling,(and he won't be able to come along),is a pretty good forcast,if you ask me. Don't just take my word for it,though.Check it out on God's weather report for Eternity! I'll be checking into my Heavenly Father's Arms when I go!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home