Friday, July 18, 2008

ANGEL & PHELLPS

Whenever I would go over to Daytona Beach, as a little girl,my family would always stop at the Angel & Phellps Chocolate Company. This began,for me,with my grandmother,way back when, and to this day,I can walk into that choclate store, and smell the aroma of those chocolate covered Filberts;orange slices and creams,that Grandmother so dearly loved!
My,my,my,the memories those fragrances emit in me, are like I just walked back into Angel & Phellps today!
Walking into the presence of Christ,is like this too! A wonderful aroma is given off, when we taste of His Holy Word, and feed on His precepts in our life. They give off an aroma that radiates around us, and it can't help but be given off to others nearby.
I loved the samples at Angel & Phellps, and I love the sampling of the Holy Spirit, but I can't wait for the day when I can walk into the Real Thing and feel the aroma of Christ Himself!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home