Sunday, June 01, 2008

STAY FOCUSED


When I was a "wee little thing",I took ballet,tap and toe. I was not good in tap;loved toe, and gained alot of grace from my years of ballet! One of the things that helped me in ballet, was when I did a tourjatet'.I had to keep my eyes focused on one certain point across the room, when I turned,so that I didn't lose my balance.You had to keep your eyes focused on that one point during the entire turn! This was the only way that I, or any ballerina, could make a turn, and stay upright!
God's word reminds us to stay focused on Him! When we do, we always stay balanced in everything we say and do, and I'd rather stay focused from the start.
I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want to have God use a donkey to get my attention back on Him!
He can keep you straight and focused, this great God of ours. I mean,He's so focused, that He created this world, and a gnat, at the same time!
Becky








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home