Saturday, November 24, 2007

I HAVE LEARNED


There are days, when I totally understand the message from the apostle Paul.
Those rainy; cold days, when my shoulder is hurting, and my back feels like a Mack truck has run into it!
Those days when every move is a challenge and looks like a "slow motion day".
Days when my brain, just doesn't get it, and I am wanting to throw my hands up in the air, but even that hurts too much to do!
Get the picture?
I look at the apostle Paul, and understand how, even in prison, he could say that he learned in "whatever his circumstances", he learned to be content. What a testimony!
Anything that happens to us, can ultimately be our own prison too, and if we let it, we can also be content, if we but keep our focus on the "One" who is ultimately Contentment personified......."Jesus Christ."
If it stays on Him,then whatever befalls us,won't last.......
But, Jesus will!
He will be our contentment, and that's the best contentment we can ever have!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home