Sunday, November 04, 2007

SOON VERY SOON


Everyone's gone and I'm by myself at the beach house.
It's almost 11pm, and I'm lying here in bed, just listening to my music on "The Light", on this Saturday night. "Soon Very Soon, We Are Going To See The King".....My,Oh My,Yes!....When I look at all the things(and that's what they are!) going on around the world today,I could allow myself to become concerned over all the mishaps;earthquakes;fires, and all the strange happenings all over....not just in America,but in the world!
I don't though, because I have a God who is bigger than all of these put together, and He is the victor in all of them!
The best thing is, ....I'm on His side too!
That's why I like times like these.
My Lord.....
My beach house......
My music.......
Can't get much better than that......
Becky





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home