Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAVE I?

I feel as if I have already written this to you, but if I have,please forgive me, and chalk it up to my excited and somewhat addled mother of the bride "to be" testimony!
This is something that my God has done for me, as a little something special,.......... just for me!
Most of you know, that my daughter,Kelly, became engaged this past October.You also remember that several years ago, I lost my dear friend,of 50 years. Lois and I grew up together, and was a treasure to me, and I grieved deeply, when she went home to be with the Lord.She loved my Kelly, so you can imagine how absolutely awe struck I was, when I met Kelly's fiance's Mother, for the very first time, and she looked just like Lois! She had the same eyes and smile, and dear personality.
She is just as dear as Lois was, and I think I have found a new friend!
How like my God to send me a little nugget of His healing love and compassion,"for such a time as this".
How cool was that?
Becky













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home