Sunday, November 18, 2007

TELL ME ABOUT JESUS


Now,King Hezekiah knew the Lord, and followed His laws, but he also had such desire for all his little other "important" projects.Along the line,though, he sort of neglected a very important issue right in his own home!
He failed to teach his own son,Manasseh,the ways of the Lord.
Now, when Manasseh grew to be king, he didn't rule, as a man of God, because he didn't know God's word!
Now, my Grandmother Bouterse had a wonderful ministry singing gospel music on the radio, with my Grandaddy, for a brief period, but she decided, that it was far more important, for her to remain home, in her humble little trailer, teaching her children and grandchildren , the word of God, so that they would grow up in the fear and admonition of the Lord!
I would say, that my Grandmother made a wiser decision, than King Hezekiah, and speaking for myself,I think that my brother Michael and I, surely have reaped the benefits from those special times,in that trailer too!
Becky
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home