Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'M GAME IF YOU ARE


Most of you know how much, I'm always talking about my Grandmother Bouterse, and how much credibility I place in what she told me, as a child!
Well, as I was packing up, to come home from Crescent Beach, it just sorta hit me as to "why" her words always rang so true.....in everything she ever said!
Why did I think she was always right?(Which she mostly was!) It was because, everything she ever based her words and thoughts on, came from the word of God! Can't get any plainer than that, now, can you? Her thoughts and words, were not Reina's......No!
They were what God wanted her to do, and say. Oh, what a marvelous way to travel through life, folks!
Hop on board and lets try to travel like this....... I'm game if you are!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home