Monday, July 10, 2006

....CHOICES.........



You know, when I was growing up,it seemed like everytime I turned around, I was having to make a choice of some kind!....
If I got invited to one birthday party, there was usually another one, I was invited to, on the same day, and I always had to choose between the two!
Ofcourse, there are always those crazy choices....(and so important too), like plain M & M's or Peanut?.... Mounds,or Almond Joys?.......
I mean, they are really important, huh?.....This whole idea of choices can be very serious though......Just about everything we do, is a choice. Think about it. I even had to choose my college, depending on who had the best Physical Education Department, in the south!
We choose our clothes; food;spouses;cars, and with each one of those, we must make a choice of some sort.
We do it, without even thinking......
I hope and pray, that one choice, we all ultimately will make though, is to choose Jesus Christ as our Savior!
That's one choice I don't want to miss out on!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home