Saturday, July 08, 2006

.....IT'S OKAY GOD !


I don't know why this really surprises me.......
It just does.
I guess I'm just the type of person, who has always been "okay" with what God does. I never felt the need to question Him about anything.
I just never did! I mean, if He, in the very beginning, wanted to create the world, and wanted some people called humans to be in it, for His pleasure,.....surely does seem to me, that He would do things for their good, now, doesn't it?
If He tells me, not to do something, then, there's a pretty good reason why I shouldn't be doing it........but, I don't have to know "why".
I just need to know that somebody cares enough for me, to warn me,"not" to keep doing it..... Nope! I don't think any of us, have to know why God does what He does.....
He's God!
He can do as He pleases!
I wish more people would just trust His judgement for all things that happen. It makes life so much more easier and simpler.
The next time something happens, don't question God......
Just know He is working through this too. It really is a cool way to live folks!
Try it! You'll like it!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home