Monday, July 03, 2006

TIMES UP

You know, it never ceases to amaze me, how our Heavenly Father, will adjust our lives, in order to coincide our perfect arrival time in Heaven!
I mean, when we are "almost" in a car accident, but God's perfect intervention prevents us from being in that wreck,just by seconds,.... doesn't that just blow your mind? Our lives are on His perfect time clock, and what's so cool, though, is that He does this same thing, for zillions upon zillions of people , every day, at the same mili-second! I can't fathom it!
As a parent, I was well aware of how much time my children spent at a neighbor's house, before they had to come home, but this is something else!
God is so aware of every minute we spend everywhere, all the time, and when He is ready for us to come "Home", He'll simply say...."Times up"
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home