Wednesday, June 28, 2006

TOTAL RECALL


It's 4:24 in the morning, and I'm listening to some beautiful old songs on "The Light", so I just had to put thought to pen!
So many old songs come back to mind, that I learned as a child, from my grandmother, while at her trailer, all from memory now......
Then, out of the blue, some scripture will pop into my head, at times, when I need it.....[me who cannot memorize anything anymore]....This is all scripture that I learned and memorized as a child,though, from Grandmother Bouterse, and it is stored in my memory now.
Are you getting the picture now?
He will bring it to mind and recall, as needed, if it's taught to us as little children ! In the same manner, that I recognize the old hymns, and scripture, and recognize the words, will I also be able to recognize the Shepherd when He calls to me......
Once you'\ve heard that voice, and recognize it, you'll never let it go!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home