Tuesday, May 23, 2006

TO HONOR YOU

Oh,it is indeed a joy, to honor You,Oh Father.
My heart is filled with gladness, when I fill myself with You,Lord, and all Your precepts. To be content to sing Your praises (if I had a voice) daily must sound wonderful to You, and it makes merry my own heart too. Your love strengthens my weary bones,Father, and just a whisper from the Holy Spirit revitalizes my entire system for days. Hope has been imprinted upon my heart, because of what You, and You alone, did upon that cross, so long ago. That was Your sacrificial love letter to me, and someday,I hope to give You my long awaited hug.If I could sing for You I would;If I could paint a masterpiece,I would;If I could write a book,I would......Whatever I do for You, my Father, I do it all with joy.......
Because in all I do, I truly do honor You, in all my life, Oh loving Father.....
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home