Tuesday, May 23, 2006

MY,MY,MY



Oh,I just love sitting out here in this gorgeous sunshine, and recharging my batteries. Feeling the breeze gently surrounding me, on all sides, and to feel the warmth of the sun's rays is such a comfort......
I'm already feeling recharged.
Then, as the waves roll in, their sound is music to my ears, and the Pelican's crash diving into the water is a feast for my eyes. Sometimes,I just can't get enough of this, and yet,to quote an old saying,"a little dab 'll' do ya"......and boy howdee, it surely does! As beautiful as this is, though, I must remind myself, to recharge my spiritual batteries, by daily staying in the word of God. I may not see the ocean, or feel the ray's of the sun,but by doing this, I most certainly will come in contact with "Rivers of Living Water", which flow forth from the "Reign of the Living Son".
I think this will last alot longer too.........
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home