Tuesday, May 10, 2005

BLOOMIN' 4 CHRIST



At the bottom of my front steps is a certain plant.It's a special plant to me. It is a red Amaryllis Lilly,that belonged to my Grandmother Bouterse. I even remember when she planted it at her little modest trailer, at Riley's Trailer Park, in Mount Dora. I guess, I was about 8 years old, or so. This plant has faithfully bloomed, first, at her trailer; then, at my Mother's house; then at my house, in Aiken, and now, here, in Beaufort! What a faithful tribute to a grandmother, who was so devoted to the Lord, and to teaching me scripture, and all about God's faithfulness. "Great is thy faithfulness", she would say!
Those of you, who have small children, or who work with small children, please don't overlook, how God can use you in your role. Teach, train, and tell these little ones, every chance you get, all about the Lord, so they too, can faithfully bloom with His love, wherever they are planted.
What an honor it is...........
Becky,
March,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home