Thursday, May 05, 2005

GIVE THANKS IN ALL THINGS



"Give thanks in all circumstances"
............this means the loss of a son.
"Give thanks in all circumstances".
............this means after my brain hemmoragh,
"Give thanks in all circumstances."
............this means with the removal of a son from his home.
"Give thanks in all circumstances."
............this means for my Epilepsy.
"Give thanks in all circumstances."
............this means, even in the death of my parents.
"Give thanks in all circumstances"
...........this means, even in our move to another city.

Now,I say,in all things, we are to give thanks. It doesn't depend on our feelings. You just do it!
I am thankful, that my son had another Heavenly home to go to, and that he is there, with my Savior.
I am thankful, that I was allowed more time on this earth, after my hemmoragh, and also thankful, that I know where I will be, when I do depart!
I am thankful that I am in another neat city, such as Beaufort, with such wonderful friends.
I am thankful, that I had my parents for 89, and 90 years, which to me, wasn't long enough, but also thankful, that I will oneday see them again!
I am thankful that my one son is home, and serving in the Navy.
And yes,I am even thankful for having had Epilepsy, for these 53, or so years.(I know the pharmacies have been thankful!)
Just be thankful,in all things,folks! That about covers it!
Becky,
March,2004
Thankful,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home