Thursday, May 05, 2005

HAPPY (TITUS) MOM'S DAY

Happy Mother's Day!
To all of you, who are still on your journey with your children, at this very important time in your lives.As I have gotten older,I am so much more content, to be turning grey.I like the person I have become..........
But,I too, went through so much of what you are going through right now. The times when you have one arm around one child, and the other hand holding onto a small hand, all the while you are carrying on a converation, over a grocery shopping buggy, filled with groceries, with a lady, you haven't seen in a good while.
I think this must be God's gift to me, because I don't have to apologize anymore for not doing what "I can't do". To all those mother's out there,I encourage you, to keep on,keepin' on!
Keep your eyes focused on the Lord;Honor Him, and He will give you the love for your hubby........He will! He did for me!
Claim His promises, and someday, you too can be a Titus woman!
It's really neat!!!
Becky,
March,2004
I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home