Sunday, May 01, 2005

IN ALL THINGS...............GIVE THANKS!



My God has just blessed my socks off! Infact, I have this precious little sheep, that I keep on the dashboard of my car, and he has purple and green socks on his hands and feet! I keep him there, as a reminder to me, of God's faithfulness, and how much He has blessed me. I mean, when I wanted to give my testimony, He brought it about, when He thought I was ready. He even provided me with the appropriate "ammo" to talk about.........
Now, I can relate to mothers who have lost children; people who have had brain injuries; so much.................He has just been so faithful to me, and blessed my socks off!
I told Him, long ago, that my life, would be a blank piece of paper for Him, and he could use me as He saw fit, and to just fill in the pieces as He saw fit! Well, He surely did do that! (Sometimes, though, I wish that He had provided some whiteout with it!)
Becky,
February,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home