Tuesday, May 03, 2005

HE KNOWS MY NAME..........



When I was in elementary school, I remember 'ole Prof Roseborough calling on me, by using only my last name..........he never could remember my first name.
He had known my brothers, and my sister, when they were all in school, but he hadn't a clue, that there was one more child, in our family. He just didn't know my name, and at the time, I remember feeling pretty bad about it!
Now, in the 9th grade,it was the same way, in Latin class. Miss Cassidy had taught my father, but just couldn't remember my name, either...........How disappointing, to once again, have a teacher not remember you!
So many times, in our lives, we feel as if we just aren't "special" enough to be remembered, but scripture tells us that God called us by name, and that He did so, before we were even born........Is that not wild?
If you think of all the gazillions of people in the world, who belong to the Lord, and to know, that He knows the name, of every single one of them! Now that's something!!!
Becky,
March,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home