Saturday, April 23, 2005

2005 23rd PSALM



The Lord is within me, and wherever I am, He is there!
I don't need anything, when I rely on Him........
I have been given this country to care for, and He takes me by the hand, and guides me gently out here, to just watch this beautiful water.........
How it replentishes me.
He charts my footsteps towards righteousness, to be more like His Son...........
As close as I come to death,He will not allow me to go all the way into the pit, but brings me only into its valley, and then, only into its perimeter.
With Him, as my Shepherd,I don't have to fear evil, because the rod and the staff, that He carries, sustains me with His comfort. He can prepare a banquet table just for me....and all believers.......right infront of those who despise me!!!
He has covered my head with His annointing oil, and I am soooooo blessed, that my "cup of blessings" overflow.
His attributes of goodness and mercy are going to remain within me forever, and Abba will let me stay with Him,in His house, forever,and ever............
Becky,
February,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home