Sunday, April 17, 2005

THANKS BE TO........

............It never ceases to amaze me, how my God always finds ways to show how much He's thinkning of me;caring for me.........and just loving me! He has known just how very much,I have missed the dear friend I lost last September, and how,God delighted, in giving me "Panini's" in downtown Beaufort to ease my pain! (I'm smiling when I remember that too!) Well, folks, He has gone, and done another one for me! :p) He has sent me,by way of an email, a friend, from elementary school..........one with whom,I had a very special bond, but lost contact with, some 40 years ago! This was someone I dearly loved, and now God has again delighted, in finding this friend, and bringing her back into this life of mine.
.........He is always doing things like this for me,when I least expect it. He is sooooooooo faithful to me, and is to all of us.
........He has my son.
........He has my friend.
........He has found me my dear,dear friend,from elementary school,and reunited us.
........Someday, He will take my son,and my friend, and reunite me, with them too.........
Thanks be to God!!!
Becky,February,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home