Sunday, April 17, 2005

PUTTIN' ON THE "GODLY" GLITZ



This is a "chuckle journey" today, and for most of you, who have known me, for these, Oh, so many years, you will understand, and truly chuckle....... I've said,now, for quite some time,that I have "put on the new" since moving to Beaufort, and that, just about everything about me has changed.(Notice that I said "just about" everything!)Well, folks, it seems, as if the kid here, has found something that has not changed about her, and probably WON'T EVER change either!!!.........yet! As I got ready to go to this visitation this morning,I was all dressed, and ready to go, when I started laughing..........I realized, that I had not put on (and hopefully will not) hose! That's right,folks, this 'ole kid, STILL won't wear those hose. Guess the Lord will keep me afterall, and I imagine He is chuckling too!!!
Becky,
February,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home