Thursday, April 14, 2005

JONAH VS BECKY


God said,:"Jonah,go to Ninevah".........
Jonah said,: I'll go to Tarshish,instead"
God said,:"Becky,go to Beaufort".........
Becky said,:"Lord,I'll go, but I don't want to, and I'm not happy about it!"
God sent a "big fish" to swallow Jonah, and give him no means of escaping, and Jonah prayed for God's will to be done.
God sent a seizure, and a a hip replacement, with no means of driving away, and Becky prayed to be content in the will of God!
The "big fish" vomited Jonah up on dry land, and he went to Ninevah, to do God's work.
.........Now, I don't know about you, but I pretty much have been "thrown right up" into my new and contented life, here, in Beaufort........all because my Heavenly Father, is soooooooooo faithful to me, and loves me so.
I am glad it was a seizure and not a "big fish,though!"
Becky,
February,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home