Monday, April 11, 2005

ISLE OF VIEW


Lord, I love you sooooooooo much. There are some days, when no words will do, either, to express just how much I do love you!
If it were a color,perhaps a double rainbow;
If it were with music,maybe a symphony.........but then,I love my praise music too!
If it were with scenery,I just don't think I could combine the ocean, with the sunset,and the sunrise,and the mountains,and the flowers,and just the life out here on theWhale Branch water, with all the rest of Your creation...........
I just cannot fathom how much You love me,Lord.
I mean, one time,my brother picked me up, in his bare feet, and carried me out of a patch of stinging nettles, and I thought that was a real sacrcifice............but You,Lord?
Why,You left this wonderful world, that You created, to become a man...........a man that would give up His own life, and be stripped;flogged, and nailed to a cross..........
just so I could be presented perfect,to be received to the Father in Heaven...........now that's a sacrifice!
Lord,I love You sooooooo much!
Becky,
February,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home