Monday, April 18, 2005

GOODNESS GRACIOUS SAKES ALIVE!



David has gone to Aiken today, and my trip to the upstate,was cancelled, so I'm spending my afternoon, just swinging on the porch swing, and listening to the symphony in the marsh again! Goodness gracious, what a concerto! The rustle of the Palmetto fronds is sooooooooo soothing to my heart and soul, and the recording studio, is hard at work, taking in all the bird sounds.
It's when I sit out here,and just "listen", that I humbly go to God, and give Him my thanks, for all these tiny little treasures, that He so delights in giving me, and that make life so absolutely worthwhile..........
The little things that are so easy to overlook, and forget, but that, in the greater scheme of things, are really the BIG things in life............
Becky,
February,2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home