Friday, April 01, 2011

ONE DAY

One of the saddest parts about this trip to Israel, was what some of the Israeli people thought about Americans. I discovered that some of the shop keepers thought that most Americans didn't take the time to be with their families, nor did they appreciate their children, and life in general! When I asked where they got this opinion, I was told that they had seen it in the American movies, and on TV, and all of Hollywood and New York! I was so disgusted with how Hollywood has portrayed all of the fine, true down to earth, American people, and I told them so too. I told them that most of the American people are really true, kind people, who love the Lord; their families and friends, and are kind to other people too. I told them not to be deceived, but to know the real thing, because one day there would come another one that would try to deceive them in a bigger more dangerous way, and they needed to know what was true! I told them to make sure they knew scripture down to every jot and tittle, so that they wouldn't be deceived, when that day came.
I feel sorry for Hollywood on that day!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home