Friday, March 25, 2011

BREAKER! BREAKER!

I had the sweetest nugget from God today, and something that I have needed to help me in learning to live better by myself. David was always the one who lit our little free standing fireplace, as I was never sure how to light the pilot light or where to turn it up and down.(Much less know where it was) He was also the one who knew where the switches were in the breaker box and what to do with them.
Today, I was cleaning some shelves in the back bedroom closet, and found some old boxes with junk in them, so I sat down and started going through them. In one of the boxes, I found a sheet of paper with a small diagram on it, describing where the pilot light was, for the free standing fire place, and which direction to turn, make it light. It also had directions drawn for the breaker box switches too!
I could have cried! That was a gift from God from my sweetheart, to make things easier for me in this house. I stand amazed at all He has done for me, but I don't know why, because He said He would never leave us or forsake us!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home