Saturday, March 26, 2011

HIS MASTER PLAN

You know, my God simply amazes me!
He comes up with this "stuff" that is so creative and unreal, all to accomplish His purpose! He may use a talking donkey, or He might tell a prophet like Hosea to go marry a prostitute, named Gomer! What a sense of humor He has! It's even funnier, when we say, "No way!" He will hound us until we give in and allow Him to do what He wants with us, and after we say" okay I'm yours," He tends to reveal the reason because of our obedience and trust.
As soon as Abraham proved his devotion to God, by being willing to sacrifice his only son on the alter, God staid his hand from the sacrifice, because He had Abraham's obedience.
What a fragrant aroma that must have been to God!
By earthly standards I don't understand why my son died so early. It's much easier to explain God's Sovereignty. I think that by trusting God, I was able to meet other Mom's who also lost children, and who also needed a place to come together and have help in healing. God gave me that vision, because He knew......
He used this to accomplish His purpose for these Mom's, and I just happen to be part of that purpose! He knew they would need encouragement, and I could do that!
He gives us an outline for our lives and we have to fill it out. We don't always see what He has in mind, but that's where the trust comes in.
At least His outlines don't contain conjugating verbs!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home