Friday, March 25, 2011

I HAVE LEARNED

I have learned in my brief lifetime, that I can't worry about yesterday, and all the things that have happened. Like the sped arrow, yesterday can never be retrieved. I can't concern myself about tomorrow either. I can prepare for it, but not worry, because scripture says: "for who be being anxious can add one cubit to his span of life?" That's just it.....we can't! So, why spend time worrying, when we could be trusting!
Until God gives me the morning sun to announce the day's arrival, there is no need for me to get uptight about what kind of day it will be!
When you lose a loved one, the days sort of disappear from your calendar, and they all run into a blur! You never again feel the same way about yesterday or tomorrow. However, you do have a passion for today! I choose not to be upset about what I forgot to do yesterday, or something that I don't want to do tomorrow. Instead, I am choosing to live passionately for my Lord today! It's amazing that I learned this lesson at age 61 and am truly enjoying it at age 64!
I'm up for learning more of this kind of lesson, as long as I'm learning it at the feet of Jesus!
But that lesson's for tomorrow, and I'm not worrying about tomorrow right now!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home