Thursday, March 24, 2011

ISRAEL......DAY 8

We had what they call in Holland, our "Gallows meal" last night. That's the last meal you have before you are leaving for somewhere else. We presented Chip and Jude with an olive wood Creche from the Holy Land, as a symbol of our thanks and appreciation for all they have done in putting this trip together! It was very moving and sad to have to say "goodbye" to our bus driver, Manachem, and our tour guide, Danny, but we managed to get through it, and Danny did promised to come visit CBC one day!
Wake up call, at 4:30 am was going to come early for us!
As I was leaving, I managed to spot Dr. Erwin Lutzer and a contingent from Moody Bible Church at the table right next to us, so with all the gusto I could muster, I sauntered right up to him, and introduced myself, and told him how much I appreciated what Mike Kellogg had done for me in the healing process by his reading of the Real Christmas Story, back on Christmas night!
I'm pretty sure he wondered what watermelon truck I was thrown off of, when I was through babbling!
What a blessing God had given me! In fact, God has been giving me blessings this whole time......
To God be the glory, great things He hath done!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home