Saturday, March 26, 2011

BOY HOWDY

Boy howdy, do I remember making those hand imprints for my parents when I was a little girl.
I bet we all had those red and blue hand prints posted on our refrigerators of our children at some time or another. In fact, that's what Kelly sent me for my birthday.....Emery's first hand print!
In our minds, though, we usually don't think that our hands really look like this. We think they should look another way.
We need to remember that God is the Master Outliner and will fill in all those spaces of our outline, in due time. If we will "trust and obey", we will see that there is "no other way".
We might not come out with an outline of a hand, but if our outline is the imprint of His godly picture, then that's fine by me!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home