Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A CHILD OF THE KING

My senior year in high school, I was the most decorated senior gir,l as far as awards went! I was stunned! I knew I did a lot of things, but I had no idea that I would have received so many honors. I have a little bracelet that I wear sometimes that has two of those awards hanging from it. One is the Babe Ruth Foundation Sportsmanship Award, and the other is the Activities Award. To the best of my memory, that's when you are involved in a lot of activities(lol). As many of you know, character and sportsmanship are the two most important qualities to me! In fact, I was even awarded the Honor Society's character award in the month of April, that year! When I think of those charms on my bracelet that I enjoy wearing, I know I won't be able to take them with me when I leave this world. The only thing that will go with me is my character, and what makes me up as a person. That's why it is so important for me to keep my character worthy of how God would deem me to portray myself!
I am a child of the King and that's the best award yet!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home