Sunday, November 09, 2008

HE LOVES ME!

When I was a young girl,I had a friend who lived next door to mee, for a brief period.Elinan and I loved to trade clothes and we would change them back and forth on Monday's and Friday's.It was alot of fun,until our Mother's caught on!
I had to stand before Mother and explain why I did this!
This was harder for me to do,than the day I will stand before God, because my Lord and Savior,Jesus Christ exchanged His life for mine. I can,one day,stand,spotless, before the Living God, and He will only see the spotless clothes of His Son!
.....And I won't have to explain anything!
What a friend to do that!To give His life for me!.....Elinan couldn't
To change His spotless clothes for my rags!.....Elinan couldn't
To give His Father to me!.....Elinan couldn't
I think He must love me.....Jesus could.....and did!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home