Sunday, November 09, 2008

IT'S STILL DARK

It's still dark, as I lie here this morning, at Edisto, listening to "The Light".
I'm thinking how glorious our Lord is and that nothing compares to Him!(I can't thank you enough for this station,Rick!) I love this time here at Edisto,when the water is sparkly and beautiful! The sky is blue and the birds are chirping away.I just revel in how awesome our God is,to have created all of this! He didn't miss a thing! He knows just how to renourish and strengthen my soul and spirit every time too! You don't need a beach scene to be renewed , as nice as this is, because God's word is renourishment enough.His word is sweet to me, and scripture says that pleasant words are as honeycomb;sweet to the soul, and healing to the bones!His word is manna to me,and the beach is just the icing on the manna to me!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home