Sunday, November 09, 2008

DOWN,BUT NOT OUT!

I was feeling kinda down today,Lord....
I guess from all the things I know I'm facing.It got to be a little too much for me, and I even wept,Lord, but You took my tears and even bottled them, and then You faithfully supplied my needs! You gave me a pastor's prayer by phone;some encouraging words from friends.....Why You even furnished friends who fixed supper for me at my house! You have supplied a home for me to stay in, when going to Birmingham, and You even arranged a friend to be an anesthesiologist at UAB. How I could ever doubt Your concern for me,I'll never know! You never forget a thing,Lord! I get so easily overwhelmed, especially when well meaning friends tell me how hard it's gonna be. You know I need Your word, and not the negative comments of those well meaning friends.....
Thank You Lord,for giving me this renourishing time at the beach, and for answering my battle fatigue prayers. Your angels are holding me up, and I feel You close by....
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home