Saturday, August 05, 2006

......OLDIE BUT GOODIE.....

Another oldie but goodie tonight, as we drive along I-26.
I'm looking at all the Kudzu, and how it simply takes over every nook and cranny it covers.......just like sin!
It's kinda cool to look at..... at first!
Then you see what all it is choking out, and what you are missing out on seeing. This always makes me mad!
Nope! I don't like Kudzu!
Nope! I don't like sin, either!
I still sin, and it still chokes out those things that need to be seen , for people to know I am a child of the King.......
BUT......I have a Master Gardener, and He is the only one I know, who can get rid of this stuff for good!
You don't buy Him at Walmart.
You just ask Him to come into your heart, and He will!
He does!
Sin gone!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home