Wednesday, June 28, 2006

DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT !


Now that I have finally gotten a cell phone, I sometimes can't imagine what in the world I would do,if I didn't have it with me? When I take off somewhere, and forget it, I almost become frantic, because I know I'll need it, if I run into trouble, and need help! I like to carry it with me, just in case I need it.....
It sort of helps me keep in touch, both with family and friends, but also allows me to find out just where I need to be, and what I need to be doing, at certain times......
It's just comforting to have it with me......
Now, as comforting, as this thought may be, try holding on to this truth..........Think about a certain book, called the Bible, and how awesome, it would be, if we were to treat it, like we cared for our cell phones! We could take it everywhere, all the time; we could re-charge it everynight, just by reading it, and it wouldn't even ring during church!
Becky

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed you don't get many comments. Neither do I. I thought you might could use a word of encouragement: Of the posts I've read so far, I like what you have to say. It's nice to see others trying to shine a Christian light into the world.

More specifically about this post, I agree. We should view God's Word as even more indispensable than any other thing we own.

By the way, I like your layout, clean & neat.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home