Saturday, June 24, 2006

my treasure



"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also", according to Luke 12:34, so I guess my treasure must be sitting out there in his recliner,right now, Lord, for You have surely given me this earthly treasure......
We don't always see eye-to-eye, nor do we always connect in our thoughts, but he is a rare gem,Lord.
Thank You for allowing me to be the one to look just a little bit further to find those hidden qualities that nobody else has looked hard enough to find..... Thank You for creating in him such mercy and kindness,Oh God, and for giving him a love for his fellow man.
He is such a diamond in the rough,Lord, and I treasure him so.
My heart connects with his in such a manner, that only You could have known Father....
Our paths would never have crossed without You.
You are my Heavenly Treasure.....
He is my Earthly Treasure.......
You both are treasures........
Thank You, my Abba.....
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home