Friday, May 26, 2006

THE WEDDING



What an absolutely fantastic bonus for God to give to my end of the beach week! I mean, I'm sitting here, on the porch, enjoying the breeze, and all of His handiwork,when "what to my wandering eyes did appear", but a wedding!!!
How exciting to have a front row seat as a man and a woman(That's something in itself,nowdays!) gave their vows before God........... upon the sands and the incoming tide. It was so neat.
I think all the houses on shore clapped too, at the pronouncement!
Our God is so glorious to do something like this every now and then! I know weddings in the church are most desired, but this was a reminder today, of how marriage can be a part of our everyday lives, if we let God shine in as part of it!
Afterall, He created the whole idea!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home