Sunday, April 16, 2006

FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN

**My fun attempt at paraphrasing the Lord's Prayer(.I don't know why.It can't be improved upon!)

My Father;My Abba;My King;My Savior
(Oh how precious is Your name above all names!)

Who resides above and above all, in the place of my heart.

Thy Kingdom's crown and glory will come, and Your will must first be done in my heart. Here on this earth, in my home, as it is done in Heaven.......

Grant me today,the sustenance, of Your own daily bread, and forgive us our debts,Oh God, as we humbly try to forgive our debtors.

Lead my footsteps not into temptation, and rescue me from the evil one.

Thankfully, Thine is always the one and only, Majestic Kingdom, and Power and Glory, Forever and Ever, amen....

Becky


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home