Saturday, April 15, 2006

STAND IN AWE



Can you imagine God, in Heaven, listening to the words drifting up to Him, as He hears......
"You are beautiful beyond description,
too marvelous for words.
Too wonderful for comprehension,
like nothing ever seen or heard."........
My,my can He feel our love for Him......this Holy of all Holy God's? Can He sense just how very much we long for Him and His presence?
"Who can fathom the depth of His love?".....I certainly can't, but it's when I get to the part in the song, where it says:
"I stand, I stand, in awe of You.
I stand,I stand,in awe of You.
Holy God to whom, all praise is due,
I stand in awe of You.".......
Now, this is the part where it is really hard for me to stand.
I'm literally brought to my knees when I hear this, I'm so humbled.
Oh, I love You so, my dear Lord, and Father, and if I could have written a song for You, then this song, along with "Thank You" would surely have been it!
Thank you Matt for including this......It is fertilizer for the soul!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home