Saturday, April 08, 2006

HE IS RISEN

I guess my view of life is a little different this morning.....
I don't see an empty tomb.....
I see a place filled with life. Life that's lived to the fullest.
A place that is the very essence of life itself! Where only days ago, it was a cold, lifeless place, housing just a shell......
But out of the selflessness of "more than just a man", and the deep, deep, love that His Father had for all of mankind, He changed the expression of that tomb!
I am in awe, when I think of what He did for you and me.....and humbled too!
So, no, the tomb isn't empty to me.It's full of Christ, and His resounding Grace........
Grace that fills every heart, if we open up our own individual tombs.......
He has risen!He has risen indeed!
Whooppeedogs this Easter 2006, through eternity!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home