Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST



If you've ever wondered about scripture proving itself out, well, let me be the first to tell you, that it does! Most of you know, that my Women's Life class has challenged the ladies to memorize the book of Phillippians. Well, I must admit, I laughed, at first! No, I think I guffawed! There was no way, that this 59 year old brain could retain anything, muchless memorize something!
That night,though, as I talked to my Lord,I told Him, that if He wanted me to memorize it, then He was gonna have to help me ........And help me He has! He and I have delightfully taken ourselves all the way up to chapter 4........... I never in a million years, folks, could have done this on my own, so I claim scripture,"I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me".
This has been a delightful journey with Him, and a blessing. Me memorize?.....Not on my own. Not on your life!
He is THE strength for all of us.....
(I will say, that Paul has quite a way with words though!)
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home