Tuesday, April 04, 2006

WHY MEMORY WORK?



Well, God gave me one of His special nuggets last night, and it was sooooooooo neat, I just had to share it with you! Most of you know I am on a mission to memorize the 4 chapters in book of Phillippians. What I haven't been able to figure out, in this whole process, was, why did God put it on my heart to memorize this particular book? Why was it so important to Him for me to do this? He knows how hard it is for me to memorize anything, but last night, while I was drifting off to sleep,I was going over my verses, in my head, and it just sorta hit me!....... At the present time, I am writing to the son, of a dear friend of mine, who is in prison, in Florida. He is a new believer, and in need of encouragement.
Now, I wonder where the Apostle Paul was, when he wrote the book of Phillippians???!!! Duh,Becky! What a gem, God has given me, for this young man, and how exciting. I mean the words of encouragement from one who was there, in prison, himself................so much better than anything I could ever say!
Don't we have a clevcer God?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home